By accessing or using data made available on OpenDataPhilly, the user agrees to all the terms and conditions stated below.
- OpenDataPhilly is not responsible for the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of any of the data sets, applications, or APIs linked to on OpenDataPhilly.org.
- The creator of the data sets, applications, and APIs retain any copyright or intellectual property restrictions they have placed on the data sets, applications, or APIs.
- The OpenDataPhilly team reserves the right to remove any data sets, applications, or APIs from the catalog at any time without prior notice.
- When creating new applications, visualizations, or other projects based on the data in OpenDataPhilly, the user may not use any trademark, emblem, logo, or statement implying the endorsement of the original creator of the data set, application, or API unless the creator has agreed to that endorsement.
- The user assumes sole responsibility for any applications, visualizations, or other projects created using data found on OpenDataPhilly. The OpenDataPhilly team and the creator of the original data source have no legal responsibility or indemnity for projects created using this data.
We encourage you to leave comments and ratings on the data sets, applications, and APIs available on OpenDataPhilly. Such comments and ratings help build a community around open data and assist other users in locating and using data sets. By participating in the comment and rating area, you agree to abide by the following rules.
Comments should stay on topic, respect other people's opinions, and avoid profanity and offensive statements.
Comments that post or link to any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful, threatening, abusive or vulgar; that is hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable; or that invades another person's privacy are not allowed and will be removed.
Any content posted or linked to in the comment area should not
- advertise or otherwise solicit funds.
- contain false or misleading information.
- infringe on the intellectual property rights, copyrights, or privacy of any person or entity.
- contain ad hominem (personal) attacks or threats.
- be written in such a way as to falsify the author's identity or impersonate any other person.
- contain viruses, corrupted files, or other material that could harm the OpenDataPhilly website or any other computer system.